Documentation in English
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hspell's README
- hspell(1) and hspell(3) manual pages
- previous announcements of Hspell releases
- Hspell's short road, from ideas into Perl code (YAPC 2003, May 11, Haifa)
- How to use Hspell with... LyX, KDE, Vim, Emacs, and Geresh - out of date
Documentation in Hebrew
- Issues in Niqqud-less Spelling about Hspell's spelling standard, and why it choses to spell certain words the way it does.
- Hspell - a Retrospective - Nadav's presentation in Haifa Linux Club, February 2010.
- Dan's Hspell presentation in Haifa Linux Club, January 2003.
- The full video of the above presentation (a whopping 1.2 GB), and a low-res version in Google Video.
- Nadav's Hspell presentation in IBM Haifa Research Lab, March 2004.
- Dan's Hspell presentation in Israeli Seminar on Computational Linguistics, Bar-Ilan University, December 2004.
- Spellchecking Hebrew in KMail (thanks to Meni Livne)
- Spellchecking Hebrew in Geresh, with spelling hints (thanks to Mooffie)
- Spellchecking Hebrew in Emacs and with flyspell one (thanks to Mooffie) and two (thanks to Ehud Karni)
- Spellchecking Hebrew in Vim and examples one, two, and three of spelling hints. (thanks to Mooffie)
- Spellchecking Hebrew in Abiword and another example and yet another example (thanks to Yaacov Zamir)
- Spellchecking Hebrew in OpenOffice
- Spellchecking Hebrew on a Macintosh (commercial Mellel word-processor), on-the-fly spellchecking and another example
- Hspell GUI, Yaacov Zamir's Hspell GUI. And another screenshot.
- Spellchecking Hebrew in Web-pages and Hspell Web API using Proxpeller, Mooffie's Web-proxy speller.
- Spellchecking Hebrew in Mozilla, and in text area in FireFox 2.
- Spellchecking mixed Hebrew-English with multispell in Kontact (thanks to Shlomi Loubaton)
- Spellchecking Hebrew in Google's Gmail (which uses Hspell)